Best BJJ Rash Guards 2018
Are you struggling to choose your next rashguard? This post on the best BJJ rash guards includes some of the most comfortable, durable and stylish rashguards on the market – and some great deals on high-quality rashguards for beginners.
Please note: All rashguards will vary in size, so it’s recommended to read customer feedback before making a purchase.
Enjoy our best BJJ rash guards, and we hope you find what you’re looking for.
1.) Tatami – Chess Gorilla Longsleeve Rashguard
Tatami have become one of the most renowned brand in BJJ with their range of high-quality, eye-catching Jiu Jitsu gear.
The Chess Gorilla rashguard is an iconic print that summarises the tactical game of BJJ along with the primal aspect of raw combat.
- Fully sublimated graphics won’t peel or fade providing long lasting durability.
- Rash Guard Provides protection against scrapes, rashes and cuts.
- 80% polyester and 20% spandex construction.
2.) Tesla – Men’s Cool Dry Compression Top
Perfect for all beginners or those wishing to save money.
This is a high-quality, durable, all-purpose rashguard for half the price of any branded product. Its quick-dry, breathable design make it super-comfortable and a great pick for BJJ training.
- 87% polyester-13% Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
- Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect.
- Order ONE size up for a Regular Fit.
3.) Hayabusa – Metaru Charged BJJ Rash Guard
For high-level players, or people looking for the very best quality – look no further than Hayabusa’s new Metaru Charged rash guard!
- Ti-22 Titanium coated fibers with thermoregulation and antibacterial properties.
- Helps optimize body temperature to maintain maximum muscle function.
- Inner silicone banding locks the compression shirt down with minimal shifting.
- Breathable compression to support circulation.
- 100% compliant with IBJJF professional regulations.
- Available in all Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt colors.
4.) Clinch Gear – Short Sleeve Rash Guard
One of the very best BJJ rash guards – at a fantastic price!
Featuring high-tech fibres and double-lock stitching that ensure comfort and breathability which enhances circulation, stamina and performance.
- Integrated wicking technology manages moisture for quick-drying performance.
- Scientifically engineered to prevent chafing and keep you cool & dry while allowing for total mobility.
- High-tech fabrics designed to provide ideal surface pressure to enhance circulation and oxygen delivery.
5.) Bad Boy – Art Of Lua Longsleeve Rashguard
Designed to illustrate the fighting skills and the dedication of Koa warriors, this Bad Boy Rash Guard features an anatomical cut, flat seams and a lightweight body-mapping fabric to make you more evasive than ever.
Built with premium material, this rash guard will maintain its colours and its shape fight after fight.
- Sweat-wicking properties help you dry and comfortable.
- Internal smooth seams to avoid abrasion when grappling.
- Highly resistant material to never pill nor tear up.
6.) Baleaf – Men’s Long Sleeve Compression Shirt
Baleaf are a highly-regarded sportswear manufacturer.
This all-purpose rash guard is perfectly suited for Jiu Jitsu training, and is a bargain for anyone needing a high-quality rash guard.
- Breathable, soft and moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable during training.
- Stretchy and durable material grabs your muscles tightly and improves your performance.
- 4 Needle flat seam minimizes irritation caused by chafing.
- Order ONE SIZE UP than you normally wear if you prefer less tightly fit
7.) Hypnotik – 8-Bit Jiu Jitsu Rashguard
An iconic rashguard made from high-quality fabric for comfort, performance and durability.
A rashguard with character, that will fit well in any collection.
- Manufactured with a very resilient fabric
- Wicks away sweat to help you stay dry
- Antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Advanced features and custom fit Flatlock stitching for stronger, flexible and more comfortable seams
- Designed to guard against cuts, scrapes, rashes and keep your body dry and muscles warm
8.) Meerkatsu – Divine Bow And Arrow Rash Guard
A memorable rash guard design by Meerkatsu of an elegant female defeating a demon – illustrating the fact that technique can overcome brute force.
It’s a high-quality rashguard ensuring you turn up in comfort and style.
- Continues the series of Japanese females overpowering demons with the Divine Bow and Arrow.
- A regular unisex fit with the design applied using dye sublimation printing to last longer.
- Stitching is flatlocked for comfort and the high-quality material ensures that it’s breathable and durable.
9.) Elite Sports – IBJJF Longsleeve Rash Guard
From a new, innovative MMA brand, this high-quality rashguard features some of the best performance technology and is available at a fantastic price – great for beginners!
- Made from polyester and spandex, with flatlock stitching for great durability.
- With antimicrobial and antifungal treatment to avoid the build-up of bacteria.
- Fully sublimated graphics will not crack, fade, peel, or irritate your skin.
- The compression material allows for better blood flow. Improving your performance and recovery time.
- An IBJJF tournament approved rash guard, available in all ranked colors.
10.) Fuji – Musashi Longsleeve Rashguard
“If you wish to control others you must first control yourself.”
This high-performance rashguard honours the life and philosophy of the famed samurai Miyamoto Musashi.
- Finest medium weight polyester/spandex blend with anti-microbial technology.
- Adjusted fit around shoulders and arms for ease of movement.
- Efficient transportation of sweat keeping you dry
- Sublimated print, ensuring long lasting colors.
11.) Venum – Gorilla Long Sleeve Rashguard
Designed to help you to wake your primal instinct!
Venum’s Gorilla rash guard is their most eye-catching design and features their most recent, high-performance materials and design.
- Venum compression technology: improves blood flow to the muscles and speeds up your recovery time
- Venum dry Tech technology provides optimal control of body heat
- Fitted cut, reinforced seams and a subliminated design for durability and comfort.
- Rubber band located at waist for keeping your rashguard in place
12.) Anthem Athletics – Helo-X Rash Guard
Optimized for the highest level of athletic performance in BJJ, MMA and wrestling – perfect for anyone who wants ultra high-performance without all the nonsense.
- Made from lightweight, ultra-strong, moisture-wicking, compression material.
- Multi-panel construction, high-density flat-lock stitching for optimal fit and durability.
- Fully-sublimated graphics and logos that will never crack or peel.
- 100% performance focused, no-nonsense artwork and packaging – pay for what really matters.
- 30 day money-back guarantee.
If you really can’t find what you’re looking for, view our full collection of the best BJJ rash guards here.
For some pointers on how to warm-up for effective training, view this article on bodybuilding.com.