Are you struggling to choose your next rashguard? This post on the best BJJ rash guards includes some of the most comfortable, durable and stylish rashguards on the market – and some great deals for beginners.
Please note: All rashguards will vary in size, so it’s recommended to read customer feedback before making a purchase.
Enjoy our best BJJ rash guards, and we hope you find what you’re looking for.
Best Quality Rashguards
1.) Tatami – Chess Gorilla Longsleeve Rashguard
Tatami have become one of the most renowned brand in BJJ with their range of high-quality, eye-catching Jiu Jitsu gear.
The Chess Gorilla rashguard is an iconic print that summarises the tactical game of BJJ along with the primal aspect of raw combat.
- Fully sublimated graphics won’t peel or fade providing long lasting durability.
- Rash Guard Provides protection against scrapes, rashes and cuts.
- 80% polyester and 20% spandex construction.
2.) Tesla – Men’s Cool Dry Compression Top
Perfect for all beginners or those wishing to save money.
This is a high-quality, durable, all-purpose rashguard for half the price of any branded product. Its quick-dry, breathable design make it super-comfortable and a great pick for BJJ training.
- 87% polyester-13% Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
- Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect.
- Order ONE size up for a Regular Fit.
3.) Hayabusa – Metaru Charged BJJ Rash Guard
For high-level players, or people looking for the very best quality – look no further than Hayabusa’s new Metaru Charged rash guard!
- Ti-22 Titanium coated fibers with thermoregulation and antibacterial properties.
- Helps optimize body temperature to maintain maximum muscle function.
- Inner silicone banding locks the compression shirt down with minimal shifting.
- Breathable compression to support circulation.
- 100% compliant with IBJJF professional regulations.
- Available in all Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt colors.
4.) Clinch Gear – Short Sleeve Rash Guard
One of the very best BJJ rash guards – at a fantastic price!
Featuring high-tech fibres and double-lock stitching that ensure comfort and breathability which enhances circulation, stamina and performance.
- Integrated wicking technology manages moisture for quick-drying performance.
- Scientifically engineered to prevent chafing and keep you cool & dry while allowing for total mobility.
- High-tech fabrics designed to provide ideal surface pressure to enhance circulation and oxygen delivery.
5.) Bad Boy – Art Of Lua Longsleeve Rashguard
Designed to illustrate the fighting skills and the dedication of Koa warriors, this Bad Boy Rash Guard features an anatomical cut, flat seams and a lightweight body-mapping fabric to make you more evasive than ever.
Built with premium material, this rash guard will maintain its colours and its shape fight after fight.
- Sweat-wicking properties help you dry and comfortable.
- Internal smooth seams to avoid abrasion when grappling.
- Highly resistant material to never pill nor tear up.
6.) Baleaf – Men’s Long Sleeve Compression Shirt
Baleaf are a highly-regarded sportswear manufacturer.
This all-purpose rash guard is perfectly suited for Jiu Jitsu training, and is a bargain for anyone needing a high-quality rash guard.
- Breathable, soft and moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable during training.
- Stretchy and durable material grabs your muscles tightly and improves your performance.
- 4 Needle flat seam minimizes irritation caused by chafing.
- Order ONE SIZE UP than you normally wear if you prefer less tightly fit
7.) Hypnotik – 8-Bit Jiu Jitsu Rashguard
An iconic rashguard made from high-quality fabric for comfort, performance and durability.
A rashguard with character, that will fit well in any collection.
- Manufactured with a very resilient fabric
- Wicks away sweat to help you stay dry
- Antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Advanced features and custom fit Flatlock stitching for stronger, flexible and more comfortable seams
- Designed to guard against cuts, scrapes, rashes and keep your body dry and muscles warm
8.) Meerkatsu – Divine Bow And Arrow Rash Guard
A memorable rash guard design by Meerkatsu of an elegant female defeating a demon – illustrating the fact that technique can overcome brute force.
It’s a high-quality rashguard ensuring you turn up in comfort and style.
- Continues the series of Japanese females overpowering demons with the Divine Bow and Arrow.
- A regular unisex fit with the design applied using dye sublimation printing to last longer.
- Stitching is flatlocked for comfort and the high-quality material ensures that it’s breathable and durable.
Rashguards For Beginners
9.) Elite Sports – IBJJF Longsleeve Rash Guard
From a new, innovative MMA brand, this high-quality rashguard features some of the best performance technology and is available at a fantastic price – great for beginners!
- Made from polyester and spandex, with flatlock stitching for great durability.
- With antimicrobial and antifungal treatment to avoid the build-up of bacteria.
- Fully sublimated graphics will not crack, fade, peel, or irritate your skin.
- The compression material allows for better blood flow. Improving your performance and recovery time.
- An IBJJF tournament approved rash guard, available in all ranked colors.
10.) Fuji – Musashi Longsleeve Rashguard
“If you wish to control others you must first control yourself.”
This high-performance rashguard honours the life and philosophy of the famed samurai Miyamoto Musashi.
- Finest medium weight polyester/spandex blend with anti-microbial technology.
- Adjusted fit around shoulders and arms for ease of movement.
- Efficient transportation of sweat keeping you dry
- Sublimated print, ensuring long lasting colors.
11.) Venum – Gorilla Long Sleeve Rashguard
Designed to help you to wake your primal instinct!
Venum’s Gorilla rash guard is their most eye-catching design and features their most recent, high-performance materials and design.
- Venum compression technology: improves blood flow to the muscles and speeds up your recovery time
- Venum dry Tech technology provides optimal control of body heat
- Fitted cut, reinforced seams and a subliminated design for durability and comfort.
- Rubber band located at waist for keeping your rashguard in place
12.) Anthem Athletics – Helo-X Rash Guard
Optimized for the highest level of athletic performance in BJJ, MMA and wrestling – perfect for anyone who wants ultra high-performance without all the nonsense.
- Made from lightweight, ultra-strong, moisture-wicking, compression material.
- Multi-panel construction, high-density flat-lock stitching for optimal fit and durability.
- Fully-sublimated graphics and logos that will never crack or peel.
- 100% performance focused, no-nonsense artwork and packaging – pay for what really matters.
- 30 day money-back guarantee.
If you really can’t find what you’re looking for, view our full collection of the best BJJ rash guards here.
For some pointers on how to warm-up for effective training, view this article on bodybuilding.com.