Are you looking for the very best MMA shorts at a great price?
We know it’s hard to decide on the right product for you, so we’ve made a list of the best MMA shorts available – with a selection of high-quality shorts suitable for all levels of experience, from beginner to black-belt.
Hopefully you’ll find what you’re looking for, if not, you can view our full range of the best MMA shorts here.
Best Quality MMA Shorts
1.) Hayabusa – Lightweight MMA Fight Shorts
Hayabusa is long-established as perhaps the best brand in MMA. Their best MMA shorts in our opinion are these ultra-lightweight, mid-length kickboxing shorts which can be used for almost any martial art.
To view Hayabusa’s full range of MMA shorts – click here.
- Highly regarded as some of the best fight shorts on the market today.
- Hybrid elastic waistband and drawstring ensures a custom and secure fit.
- Mid-thigh kickboxer cut with side-split design ensures unrestricted range of motion.
- Ultra-Lightweight, zero hardware or velcro makes these the most comfortable short you will ever have.
2.) Anthem Athletics – Resilience MMA Fight Shorts
Among the very best MMA shorts on the market, but at a great price!
For anyone who appreciates high-performance over style and hype! These shorts are lightweight, flexible and durable – made from the best materials, and affordable to anyone.
- Tear-resistant, fast-drying fabric with advanced, sublimation printing – will never crack or peel.
- Two-fold velcro waistband with drawstring – non-chaff front
- Aggressive side slits and 4-way stretch crotch for optimal movement.
- 30 day money-back guarantee
3.) Clinch Gear – MMA Performance Shorts
Industry-leading fight shorts from a company who focus solely on high-quality and maximum performance! Used by many professionals – these are great, long-lasting shorts for beginners and black-belts alike.
- With SuperStretch, 360 degree side flex panels, and moisture-wicking properties.
- Featuring custom suede microfiber fabric that feels almost like you’re wearing nothing at all!
- Constructed of the very same materials used by Special Operations Forces – designed to hold up for years to come.
- DoubleGrip waistband with a thick but comfortable hook-and-loop closure to keep shorts secure.
4.) Tatami – IBJJF Ranked MMA Fight Shorts
From perhaps the best brand in Jiu Jitsu – these IBJJF ranked fight shorts are designed for high-performance and suitable for all levels of experience.
Wear something that makes you proud!
- Lycra 4-way stretch panels positioned around the body of the shorts.
- Mesh lining on the interior of the shorts for maximum comfort.
- Available in multiple ranked colors for your level of experience.
5.) Elite Sports – Sublimation Series Fight Shorts
From a new, innovative brand in MMA apparel – Elite Sports – these MMA shorts are lightweight, durable and comfortable but at an affordable price.
Perfect for any beginner, they are sure to last a long time and allow you to show up for practice in comfort and style.
- The tear-resistant 150 gsm microfiber fabric allows for high work-rate without wear-and-tear of your shorts.
- Two-fold velcro cosure waistband allows freedom of motion without chafing or irritability.
- With fully sublimated so they’ll never crack or fade.
MMA Shorts For Beginners
6.) Venum – Exploding MMA Fight Shorts
These are probably our favourite fight shorts from Venum (one of the best brands in MMA) – they are simple yet stylish, and feature Venum’s state-of-the-art technology for comfort and high-performance.
You won’t go wrong with Venum!
- Speed Grip is a unique closure system that provides fast and accurate adjustment.
- Increased mobility and increased flexibility through its side slits.
- Designed with a resistant microfiber fabric and reinforced them at all stress points.
- Flex-System stretch fabric for increased mobility, made from lightweight, durable polyester.
7.) RDX – T3 MMA Fighting Shorts
RDX have made a name for themselves as one of the most reliable brands in MMA for quality products at great prices.
If you’re looking for a reliable brand but don’t want to pay a premium – RDX are a company you can trust.
- Ergonomically-designed with athletic cuts for free mobility.
- Quality fabric with anti-microbial and odor-preventing properties.
- Exclusive T3 stitching for higher strength and improved resilience.
- Made with supreme durability, functionality and complete breathability.
If you really can’t find what you’re looking for, view our full collection of the best MMA shorts here.
For a great diet plan to combine with your training, check out Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut To Shred program on bodybuilding.com.