Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘MMA Gear Hub’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner/founder of the website whose registered address is
1 Craigleith Terrace
West Stirling Street
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- These terms supersede all previous agreements.
- Gift vouchers have a non-redeemable cash value.
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
- Customers are required to notify us within three working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notification’s after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim. Any customer requesting goods to be left safe are accepting full liability and cost of goods and no claim can be brought to Martialartshop for missing or partially delivered items.
- Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
- Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
- All products are sold by external suppliers. Returns, damages and other issues must be taken up with them directly.
- Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
- Third party cheques are not accepted.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice, however customers will be informed of any changes to product prices, before they are charged. If in the event the customer is dissatisfied with the price, the customer has the right to cancel.
- Prices may vary dependent on size, colour or design – prices displayed on MMA Gear Hub may differ from the affiliate seller.
- The customer has no right to exchange or refund in respect of Videos, Books, DVD’s or CD’s unless defective, not fit for its purpose or not as described. Any exchange will be for an identical title to be negotiated with the customer.
- No custom, special or sale item will be accepted for refunds or exchanges unless faulty.
- Delivery estimates will be provided by the seller. If the delivery is late or does not arrive – contact the seller directly. Read the seller’s delivery policy for full info.
- Courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
- Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returns cannot be processed on a weekend, but will be carried out in reasonable time by the seller. If you wish to return a product, please view their returns policy.
- If a card has been left at a delivery premises, failure to act upon the card will result in a re-delivery charge (where applicable).
- MMA Gear Hub will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered. The trade price list is a price guide only.
- Please note that it is required by law to supply an official copy (Photocopy, scanned image, etc) of either your passport, drivers licence or birth certificate proving you are over the age of 18 years old for orders containing weapons.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable unless stated otherwise.
- Force majeure: Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, MMA Gear Hub is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer.
- The customer will be responsible for any local taxes that are enforced in that country. MMA Gear Hub takes no responsibility for these extra charges. If you are unsure, please contact your local tax office before placing your order.
- MMA Gear Hub reserves the right to not publish product reviews if the content is deemed inaccurate.
- For hygiene reasons, the return of any groin guards or gum shields is not accepted. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note that not all of the above terms will be applicable to business agreements
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- NB: The purchase of weapons and certain other goods may be deemed illegal in some Countries. Please check with your local Customs offices prior to placing an order. MMA Gear Hub cannot be held responsible should you place an order and not receive this due to Customs regulations.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.